Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are your servers placed?
- Which DNS I sholud use for my domains?
- How I can add domains to you DNS?
- What advantages over shared-hosting provides VDS?
- What features should be considered when working with VDS?
- What type of virtualization are you using?
- What is allowed / not allowed for hosting?
- What is a VDS / VPS and what are its differences from shared hosting?
- How is the process of transfer of sites?
Software and OS
- What are the limits of the test period?
- How can you move from test period to permanent using VDS/VPS?
- How can you get VDS/VPS for a test
- What will change after passing test period to the permanent using VPS/VDS?
- How is calculated the payment in the transition to another tariff plan?
- How can I pay your service?
- How is calculated billing period?
Virtual servers (VDS/VPS)
Выделенный сервер (dedicated server)
How is calculated the payment in the transition to another tariff plan?
We will do the recalculation considering not using time, residue on the internal balance and cost new supplementary services and / or a new plan. All paid days on the old plan will be included in recalculation on the new.
How can I pay your service?
Our services can be paid by:
- Webmoney (WMR, WMZ, WMU)
- Credit Card (via systems 2Checkout and InterKassa)
- Payment system LiqPay.
- PayPal (via system 2Checkout)
- Privat24 (via system InterKassa)
Learn more about these systems, you can read on their websites:
How is calculated billing period?
Month billing period equal to 30 calendar days.
In case, if you buy extra service (memory, disk space), it will be valid so days so you paid base order and billed in accordance with this term.
If for some reason you stop using extra service or server before the end of the payment term, we'll make you recalculate and refund the remainder of unused funds.