Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are your servers placed?
- Which DNS I sholud use for my domains?
- How I can add domains to you DNS?
- What advantages over shared-hosting provides VDS?
- What features should be considered when working with VDS?
- What type of virtualization are you using?
- What is allowed / not allowed for hosting?
- What is a VDS / VPS and what are its differences from shared hosting?
- How is the process of transfer of sites?
Software and OS
- What are the limits of the test period?
- How can you move from test period to permanent using VDS/VPS?
- How can you get VDS/VPS for a test
- What will change after passing test period to the permanent using VPS/VDS?
- How is calculated the payment in the transition to another tariff plan?
- How can I pay your service?
- How is calculated billing period?
Virtual servers (VDS/VPS)
Выделенный сервер (dedicated server)
What are the limits of the test period?
Chosen plan for the test period is free of charge, but otherwise is the same as in permanent using.
How can you move from test period to permanent using VDS/VPS?
For this you only need to pay the bill for your order.
How can you get VDS/VPS for a test
For this you need to register and contact our financial department in link "SUPPORT"
What will change after passing test period to the permanent using VPS/VDS?
You will have the same server, the same IP addresses and the same information access - in technical terms will not change anything, just this service will become a paid.